1,294+- acre farm near Clarksville, Texas. Farm contains 3 pivots irrigating 400+ acres of tillable farmland, powered by central pumpstation capable of expansion. All irrigation equipment conveys with sale. Currently tenant operated and professionally managed. Much more information available upon request.
– 1294+- Acres
– Located SE of Clarksville Texas 7 miles
– 1.5+ miles of County Road Frontage
– Currently managed in house, tenant operated (inquire for future lease)
– (3) Zimmatic pivots, Irrigation acres are 400+- (2015 models)
– 2+ miles of PVC pipeline
– (1) New John Deere drive with side mount generator
– 4 Reservoirs totaling 63+ acres of surface water
– Multiple gated entries, gravel access roads and utilities onsite
– Existing electric fence, not currently utilized
Current crops include Corn, Soybeans, Cotton, Milo, Wheat and a range of winter plantings for yearling production. Currently the farm is row cropped with grain and cotton, but the property lends itself to grass production for cattle if a buyer wanted to change the operation. Annual rainfall is 47.89 inches (US Climate Data for Clarksville Texas). Soils are a mix of loam/clays common for the region (Soil maps available).
Regional grain use is consumed from multiple poultry, beef and livestock feed manufacturers, making this farm a great asset in a grain deficient area.
Multiple species of waterfowl frequent the reservoirs, deer hogs and dove are present as well. The farm could be developed for more aggressive duck hunting if an owner wanted to increase the income potential for better ROI.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.