Ranch Road 2995 Ranch is located on the heart of big deer country and is professionally designed for high fence hunting. The property consists of 11 plus miles of high fencing, rolling terrain, breeding facility, lodge and all the needed buildings/equipment to run a successful hunting operation. Currently owner operated and maintained.
– Located 6.2 miles from town center of Rocksprings TX
– 1,353+- Acres
– Owner operated and maintained
– 3,624 Square foot lodge
– 872 Square foot cottage
– 672 Square foot cottage
– 934 Square foot office
– 2,000 Square foot mobile home with 950 square foot covered patio and deck
– 2,556 Square foot equipment shed
– 1,500 Square foot barn
– 541 Square foot cleaning shed with stand up cold storage
– Multiple storage sheds
– 1,800 Square foot indoor deer breeding and processing pens
– 11+ Miles of reinforced high fencing, cross fencing and solid wall crowding areas for wildlife
– Pipe cattle corrals
– Miles of improved asphalt paving, gravel ranch roads and paved State Highway frontage
– Multiple underground piped water troughs for cattle and wildlife
– Multiple feeders, furnishings and equipment will convey, list available upon request
– Included are a number of South Texas Genetic Whitetail deer that the owner has perfected over the years to produce some of the prettiest and biggest Typicals in the State. These doe and bucks will be part of the sale animals in the deer pen. There are also Breeder Armenian Mouflan Sheep & Red Sheep that will be conveyed in the breeder pens. We have released many doe out of our pens over the years who have improved the quality of our Whitetail herd on the ranch.
– Multiple species of wildlife will convey with the ranch those included: Eland, Blesbok, Axis, Black Buck, Oryx, Red Stag, Armenian Mouflon, Rio Grande Turkey and Red Sheep. Current owner has extensive network of feeders to maximize the trophy potential of these animals.
– Multiple protein feeders, blinds, corn feeders and associated equipment will convey with the ranch to continue the programs put in place by current management, a full list of available equipment is available upon request.
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.