206-acre manicured ranch located 2 hours East of Dallas. 1402 Vines boasts a Southwestern Ranch home, multiple species of muscadine grapes, hardwoods and greenhouse make this ranch a green-thumbs dream. Rolling terrain and trails and seclusion only minutes from town offer the perfect escape to the country.
– 206+- acres
– Located 9 Miles North of Mt. Pleasant Texas
– Owner operated and maintained
– 3,782 Square foot Southwestern Style home
– 1,740 Metal Building
– 180 Square foot greenhouse
– 4,900+ feet of FM 1402 frontage
– Multiple species of grapes, originally cultivated by Texas A&M
– (3) active beehives for honey production
– Manicured gardens surrounding home
– Private gated entry with gravel driveway
– Owner is avid bird watcher and has cultivated activity to enhance bird watching
– Whitetail deer, hog and dove
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.