133 acre ranch located North of Daingerfield, Texas in the community of Rocky Branch. This property consists of improved coastal grasses, extensive cross fencing and 16 acre lake. Beautiful, rolling sandy loam hills with frontage from divided highway and paved county road. Multiple building spots, with utilities in place. Includes numerous improvements, see below.
– Located 6 miles North of Daingerfield, Texas off of Highway 338 and Highway 259 split
– Owner operated
– 50×100 hay barn
– 16 acre lake
– Deeded access to adjoining 35 acre lake
– Large capacity water well, with large pipeline system, all pastures have fresh water
– Fenced and cross-fenced with Stay-Tuff galvanized wire and posts,
– Large Priefert Corrals with, large gathering and sorting alley in central part of property
– Grasses include: coastal bermuda, common bermuda, bahaia and annual rye
– Superb fishing on two stocked lakes, both are boat-able
– Area offers great deer, hog, duck and dove hunting
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.