162 Acre timber-recreational tract located in Jefferson Texas along the Cypress Bayou. Park like setting, includes miles of interior trails, improved bayou sloughs, managed timber and access from City Street and State Highway. Future uses include: development, family/corporate compound, private hunting property, homestead or weekend retreat.
The Upper Bayou Ranch is on the headwaters of boatable access to Caddo Lake. Property has all the recreational aspects of hunting, fishing, hiking or trail riding and is across the bayou from historic Jefferson, Texas. This pre-civil war town has scenic streets, charming restaurants, quaint bed & breakfasts, historic hotels, RVs and picturesque landscapes.
Not many river front places are offered in East Texas and nearly none have the access, utilities and ability to be accessed year around with close proximity to town services. More information available upon request.
– +- 162 Acres
– Located across bayou (South) of downtown Jefferson
– Currently owner operated and maintained
– 3+ miles of improved interior roads
– Flood controlled duck sloughs
– Timber bridge with water feature
– Managed Pine, Cypress and Oak timber (Many other species are present)
– Utilities onsite
– Exceptional deer, hog and duck hunting
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.