Wildcat Creek Hunting Resort is located 120 miles East of Dallas, Texas and is South of Detroit, Texas 5 miles. WCR sets on approximately 1,046 acres improved hunting habitat. Several areas of the property are managed exclusively for upland bird habitat. Miles of trails dissect the property as well as multiple improvements (see below) cater to the avid outdoorsman.
– 1,046+- acres
– Owner operated and maintained
– 7000 square foot main residence with rock swimming pool
– 2nd home
– Foreman’s quarters
– 10,000 total sq ft Hunting lodge with office
– 400 sq ft lake cabin with pier (on main lake)
– 40 x 50 Pavilion
– (2) storage buildings
– 40 x 30 office
– (2) quadplex sleeping quarters
– Gazebo lounge area with deck and fire pit seating
– Multiple upland bird fields and duck sloughs
– 50 x 50 shop with kennels and large quail run
– 40 x 40 Horse barn
– Multiple lakes and ponds with decks, footbridges and piers for fishing
– Archery and shotgun shooting ranges
– Wildcat Creek Hunting Resort is known globally for renowned bird hunting and is located in the Mississippi Flyway. Currently, Wildcat tailors to hunters as a turn a key wing-shooting experience with farm raised quail and pheasant. Completely staffed and equipped, WCR can accommodate large groups of hunters to ensure a memorable experience in the outdoors. Wildcat is also home to native whitetail deer, hog, eastern turkeys, ducks and dove.
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.