227 acre lake front property located South of Lone Star, Texas. Property includes a 976 square foot cabin that has been recently remodeled. Very unique and private location with two entry points. Property boasts scenic views of Lake O' Pines and has multiple building sites for new home or cabin. Priced competitively.
– 227 acres total (135+- in timber; 92+- acres in hay production)
– 900'+ in Lake O' Pines frontage
-1300'+ of US Hwy 259 Frontage
– 976 Square foot cabin recently remodeled
– 2 water wells
– 3700' oil top ranch road dissecting property (see MapRight)
– Electric onsite
– Superb crappie, bass, and catfish from Lake O' Pines
– Deer, hog, dove and waterfowl hunting
– Seller will convey 1/8th of minerals that are owned. No production currently on property.
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.