1110 Acre ranch located near Fort Towson Oklahoma. Land is situated south of 70 on CR N 4390, 20 miles East of Hugo and 25 miles and West of Idabel. Ranch has diversified landscape, from rolling pasture to wooded areas that boast tremendous wildlife. Property is currently owner operated and grazes 125 head of cattle and is used for turkey, deer, hog and duck hunting. True combination property.
-Located on County Road N4390 South of 70 approximately .7 mile, Choctaw County Oklahoma
- Fenced and cross fenced, currently grazing 125 cow/calf pairs
- Multiple ponds for stock water, many have been cleaned out and repaired recently
- 1050 square foot cabin
- Pipe corrals
- Various ranch roads
- (2) water wells, residential capacity
- Area is very well known for large whitetail deer, turkey, dove, duck and hog.
- Owner currently hunts the property and has harvested some really nice deer from the property. Owner has also had a feeding program in place for over two years.
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.