122 acre ranch located East of Cooper, Texas just off FM 1529 (Country Club Road). Improved acres contain home, barn, pens and large roping arena. Located only 1.5 hours from the metroplex make this a nice option for commuters.
- 122.6 acres confirmed from new survey
- Located east of Cooper Texas and only 1.5 hours from Dallas
- Currently owner operated
- Grazing capability of 35 grown cattle or 50+ yearlings
- 2559 square foot home, 3bed 3bath and office
- 75x100 barn with tack room and multiple stalls/pens
- Covered working pens with load-out and head gate
- 250x150 roping/riding arena with stadium lighting
- Extensive pipe fencing
- Cross fencing
- Multiple stock ponds and waterers
- Gravel driveway
- 2017 taxes were $3,791.20
- Hog, deer, dove and duck
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.