- 169+- acres in pasture and mixed timber
- Located only 80 miles from Dallas
- Currently owner operated
- Currently grazing cows and yearlings
- Fenced and cross fenced for rotational grazing
- 3 stock tanks for plenty of water (all silt was cleaned out less than 18 months ago)
- County water and electricity located on County Road 2130
- County road frontage on west side of property and east side for access
- Possibility to build 3+ acre lake. (See map below highlighted Blue)
- Abundant deer, hog, duck, dove and occasional turkey.
- Area is well known for exceptional dove hunting.
- Owner will convey all owned minerals. (Believed to own 50% buyer will need to confirm)