1725+- acre pecan grove and pasture combo. Pecan Point is located North of DeKalb, Texas, and South of Idabel, Oklahoma. With over 3 miles of Red River frontage, Pecan Point has excellent soils with an abundance of water for irrigation.
- 1725+- acres
- Currently in pecan production and cattle production
- Located on the North side of the Red River in McCurtain County, Oklahoma
- Certified Organic
- 2 irrigation pivots (Roughly 160 acres total under pivot)
- Multiple irrigation reservoirs
- Diesel pump with appropriate water supply pipe
- Fenced and Cross fenced throughout
- Multiple producing pecan trees groves
- Improved bermuda grasses
- Highway 259 frontage
- Managers house
- Hay barn
- 2200 trees currently in production
- 500 trees coming in to production soon
- Superb duck hunting with enough water to control flood some of the slough areas
- Exceptional, deer, turkey, hog and dove hunting on the property
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.