200 acre ranch located in Red River County. Extensive improvements include: 10 acre stocked lake, 2600 sq. ft. custom home, shop/horse barn with living quarters and commercial cattle pens. Ranch is owner maintained and is exceptionally clean. This ranch is currently grazed but could easily be hayed for future owner.
- 200 acres total
- 150 in open acreage
- 50 acres in timber and water
- Fm and County Road frontage
- 2600 sq. ft. Austin stone home
- 50x70 shop/horse barn with living quarters
- 60x90 hay barn
- Commercial cattle pens with chute
- 10 acre stocked fishing lake with boat house and pier
- 1.7 acre stocked fishing lake
- Cross fenced for rotational grazing
- Abundance of Ducks, Hogs, Whitetail Deer and Turkey
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.