21.6 acre improved retail produce facility located in Northern Upshur County, Texas. Mcpeak orchards is known for producing the best in peaches, strawberries, black berries and numerous other products here in East Texas. Turn key operation includes high visibility frontage on major US highway and could be used for numerous business ventures.
- 21.6+- acres
- Currently utilized for retail space, packaging and production of blackberries and strawberries (seasonal)
- Fronts US Highway 271
- No financials available
- 3040 square feet heated and cooled retail work space
- 3520 square feet in over hang for storage of product or equipment
- Loading dock
- (2) outbuildings for chemical and tool storage
- 14+ acres of drip irrigation
- Electric perimeter fencing for animal control during growing season
- Some minor equipment available
- Large Industrial cooler
-2016 TXDOT count was at 6992 cars per day (buyer to confirm)
-$3,355.68 for 2017
POSSIBLE FUTURE USES
- Not limited to: produce sales, winery, feed store or restaurant
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.