2115+- acre farm located in Lamar, County near Paris, Texas. Highly productive and intensely managed, the farm boasts 770+ acres of irrigated farmland, grain storage, farm facilities and plenty of highway access.
- 2115 acres total
- Currently tenant operated
- 1.45 miles of FM frontage and 5.5 miles of County Road frontage
- 12.5 miles from downtown Paris, Texas
- 3598 square foot home
- 1008 square foot secondary home
- 1456 squre foot double wide
* (1) 2004 Reinke 1,424 ft. + end gun
* (1) 2004 Reinke 2,208 ft. + end gun
* (1) 2008 Reinke 1,485 ft. + end gun
* (1) T-L 1,587 ft.
* (3) Irrigation pumps with diesel motors
* (1) generator
* (1) Irrigation pier
* 7787' of underground pipeline
* (3) irrigation reservoirs totaling 94+ acres of surface water
- Currently used for crop production, crops include: corn, cotton, milo, wheat and soybeans
- Future use could include crop production, cow/calf, yearling or industrial site
- Available upon request
- Ducks, deer, hog and dove
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.