- Address:1705 Conley Road
- Type:Commercial Property, Ranches
230 acre income producing chicken farm with financials to prove, available upon verification. Cattle operation has improved pasture for diversified investment.
- 215 acres in cattle pasture currently planted in Rye and Bermuda grasses
- 15 acres in chicken houses and home
- 2000 sq. ft. 3/2 home
- 2 42x500 breeder houses built in 2017 (currently have first set of birds in them)
- 3 40x500 breeder houses built in 2004
- Full list of equipment in houses available upon request
- Pipe working corrals
- 2 40x90 barns
- 30 ton overhead feed bin for cattle
- 2 100kw generators
- Cross fenced for rotational grazing
- County road frontage on East and North property boundaries
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.