293 Acres of Recreation & Timber Red River County, TX
Address:County Road 3250
Type:Recreational Property, Timberland
293+- heavily wooded acres situated near Clarksville, Texas. Mature mixed hardwoods with roads throughout. A true bowhunters oasis. North boundary joins Pecan Bayou for possible controlled duck slough. Would make for a great timber investment opportunity or recreational sportsmen's paradise.
- 293 +/- Acres
- Located 10 miles North East of Clarksville, Texas
- Currently owner operated
- Roads throughout
- Cleared areas for deer blinds
- Mature native hardwoods
- Possible controlled duck slough from Pecan Bayou
- Currently used for recreational hunting
- Timber investment opportunity
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.