- Type:Farms, Ranches, Riverfront Property
3000 acre farm located in McCurtain County, Oklahoma, on the Red River. Vast agricultural opportunities include irrigated farming operation, improved cattle operation and recreational opportunities. This farm boasts over 5 miles of Red River frontage and highly productive class 2 soils.
- 1450+- acres in row crop cultivation
- 1000+- acres in cattle production, fenced and cross fenced
- 425+- acres in recreational/undeveloped land
- 100 acre WRP duck slough (highlighted in blue)
- 25 acre natural lake in river bottom
- 122,000 bushel grain storage.
- 75x100 shop and lean to
- 100x100 hay barn
- 50x50 barn with cattle pens
- 3 bed 2 bath managers home
- 2000' pivot with 7 water wells linked in series
- 6 completed water wells for additional irrigation
Tucker Farm supplies abundant wildlife through habitat and endless water. Red River Frontage offers superior fishing, deer, duck, hog and turkey hunting.
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.