Picturesque 327 acre ranch located on the heart of East Texas just a short drive from the DFW metroplex, 92 miles to be exact. Crooked Creek Ranch boasts a modern farm style home currently configured for 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms but could be converted for more bedrooms if desired. Home is built with 2x6 stud walls, decked floor and concrete wall/pier for superior insulation and foundation support. Acreage is mixed with scattered native timber, pasture and cultivated farm land for the diversified investment. One of a kind turn key property.
- 327+- Acres
- Located at 1268 County Road 3080, Ben Franklin, Texas
- 2,400 Square foot home, (5,000 square feet of open deck surrounding home)
- Home is wired for generator, owner has PTO generator in an outage
- 2+ Acre lake stocked, with fountain
- 3,300 Square foot shop, concrete floor
- Single wide trailer house, guest home
- Gated entry, Multiple entry points
- Cross fenced for livestock, currently grazed
- Gravel Driveway
- Private on site water system
- Multiple trails
- County Road and FM highway access
- Whitetail deer, ducks, hogs, dove and eastern turkey
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.