Secluded home on 37+ acres located West of Pittsburg in the town of Leesburg, Texas. Property is planted in loblolly pine and boasts a large garage with shop. Home is metal construction with nice finish out, built in 2007. Minutes to town and in the woods.
- Located 8 miles West of Pittsburg, TX
- 37.4 acres
- Owner operated and maintained
- 1,650 sq. foot home (3bed 2bath)
- 960 sq. foot shop
- Water well
- Planted pine timber
- Gravel/fly-ash drive way with electric security gate
- Deer blind and feeder
- Whitetail deer, ducks, hog and dove
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.