Country home with unique "V" layout. The 387 acre view from the back porch is one of the best in the Red River County. A wood and rock exterior gives the Mountain feel to the spacious 4 bedroom,3 bath home. Wide foyer and spectacular fireplace and hearth invite your guests in with an air of ranch style elegance. The tall windows let in an extraordinary amount of light in the spacious kitchen and dining. The breakfast room is cozy and the custom cabinetry make the kitchen the center of activity during holidays. Come see this gem and picture your own Christmas tree in the living room and family all around an open fireplace.
- 387+- Acres
- Owner Operated
- Located North of Clarksville, Texas on US Highway 37 N
- 3313 square foot main home, sets in pecan orchard
- 35x60 Shop
- Covered pipe corrals, include concrete water troughs and power
- 150x80 Hay barn with tack room
- Extensive cross-fencing (9 separate pastures)
- Over 1 mile of road frontage
- Improved Bermuda, Rye, Dallis and Bahia grasses
- (2) domestic water wells for home and cattle pens
- Exceptional deer, duck, hog and dove in the area
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.