+- 40 acres located in the ETJ- City of Weatherford. Currently Ag exempt taxes and used for cattle production. Highly developable tract with future uses including residential, commercial or light industrial. Call for more details.
- Located 4.2 miles North of downtown Weatherford, Texas
- Owner operated and maintained
- +- 40 Acres
- Access from Price Lane, see map
- Electric onsite
- Multiple barns and pens for cattle, small working corrals at center of property
- Water well with multiple troughs
- Scattered timber and man made shade for livestock
- Residential development in the immediate area, light industrial on neighboring tracts
- Buyer/Buyers agent to confirm with City of Weatherford for zoning
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.
Property Map / Directions
North on North Main, Right on North Bend Rd, Left on Gammill Dr, Left on Price Ln. Property on Right