Beautiful log home on 41.5 acres located in North Eastern Lamar County. The landscape is diverse with 25 acres in scattered timber and the remaining pasture fenced for livestock. Only 15 minutes from Paris off of FM 195. Property includes large shop, garden shed, 2 ponds, RV shed and 3 bed 2 bath log home. This property would make a great ranch/hunting combo or weekend getaway.
- 41.55 acres total
- Currently owner occupied
- Paved County Road Access
- Located 13.5 miles from Paris, Texas
- 1536 Square foot log home, 3 bed 2 bath
- 30x50 insulated shop (built in 2016)
- 24x40 shed for RV storage
- 30x40 barn
- 12x16 garden shed
- 2 ponds
- 16+- acres field fenced for goats, cows, horses or sheep
- Superb habitat for duck, deer, hog or dove
- 2017 taxes were $1,385.99
- All owned minerals will convey, no production in the area currently
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.