Turn-key South Texas Hunting Ranch located South of Sonora, Texas. Property boasts multiple deer feeders, stands, managed gravel roads and paved highway access. Area is known globally for exceptional whitetail deer hunting and sets the bar for low fence axis deer. Turkey, hogs and dove also make the landscape throughout this scenic ranch. Property will be sold with all feeders, blinds, vehicles and supporting equipment.
- 540+- acres
- Located 25 miles South of Sonora, Texas
- Currently owner operated (not leased)
- 5 bed 3 bath modular home (2176 square feet)
- 20'x30' equipment shed with 6x6 walk in cooler
- 25'x60' equipment shed with closed in man-cave with cooker and fire pit
- (2) water wells
- (8) Outback deer feeders
- (8) Deer blinds
- (5) Outback protein feeders
- (2) 4x4 late 90s suburbans outfitted with feeders
- (1) ford Ranger outfitted with feeder
- Sutton County sits in the richest wildlife area in the State of Texas. This particular ranch boasts multiple species of wild game for anyone to enjoy. Whitetail deer, axis, oryx, turkey, hogs and dove are just a few species you can see in a stand on the property.
- Owner feeds year around through multiple deer feeders
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.
Property Map / Directions
To San Angelo Texas go South on Hwy 277 to CR 1691 South of Sonora, Texas