Northeast Texas hunting property for the discerning outdoorsman. Miller Slough is located Northeast of Dallas Texas in Southwestern Lamar County on the Sulphur River. Property consists of multiple duck sloughs, hardwood thickets and open pastures for all around deer, duck, hog and dove hunting. Access is from multiple points on all weather County Roads. Property is turnkey with blinds and feeders. Perfect for the weekend retreat.
- 594.65 Surveyed acres (recently surveyed)
- Located 24 miles North of Commerce, Texas on County Road 27300 in SW Lamar County
- 60x100 Hay barn
- 3+ acre lake
- Multiple flood controlled sloughs (45+ acres of standing water for duck hunting)
- 3 box deer stands with feeders
- 3 Metal frame duck blinds
- Miles of trails throughout
- Gravel access from gravel County Road (Year around access)
- 137+- acres fenced and cross fenced
- Property is set up for world class duck hunting, multiple species inhabit the property and with the amount of habitat, multiple people could enjoy season long hunting
- Many 150+ Boone and Crockett deer have been killed in this area
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.