745 acre ranch located west of Roxton, Texas. Wafer Creek Ranch boasts new fences, multiple water reservoirs and improved pasture for a complete grazing operation. Very little flood plain, cross fencing and multiple access points make for an easy feeding season as well as productive class 2 and 3 soils. True rancher's place with investment potential.
- 745+- acres
- Located 8.7 miles West of Roxton, Texas
- Currently owner operated
- FM and County Road Access
- Newer boundary and cross fences
- Large portable commercial cattle pens
- 50x70 barn
- 11+ ponds totaling 12+ acres of surface water
- Planted bermuda
- Exceptional duck, deer, hog and dove hunting. (large WRP duck slough next door)
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.