830 acre farm located South of Detroit, Texas in Red River County. Farm is currently owner operated and has extensive improvements including: pivot irrigation, bermuda hay meadows and grain storage.
- 830+- acres
- Located South of Detroit Texas on CR 1250
- Owner Operated
- 3 pivots, totaling 498+- acres of irrigated land
- 50,000 bushels of grain storage
- Gravel interior road
- 3 irrigation reservoirs
- 2.5 miles of pipeline
- 3 pump stations, (1 electric and 2 diesel)
- Electric on-site
-Planted Jiggs Bermuda hay meadows
- Houston Black, Mabank and Ferris Clay are the dominant soils on the farm and are all high capable for farming.
- Exceptional duck hunting, deer, dove and hog.
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.