835 acre hunting sanctuary located near Lake Creek, Texas.
- 720 acres enrolled in Wetland Reserve Program
- 35 acres upland for cabin, shop or campsite
- 1.3 miles of Sulphur River frontage
- 64+ acres of flood controlled sloughs with exceptional habitat for ducks and other waterfowl
- Scattered groves of timber for deer habitat
- Miles of trails throughout for hunting or recreation
- Water and electric available on 35 acre upland perfect for cabin, campsite or shop
- Gravel county road access
- World class duck, deer, dove, hog and turkey hunting
- Area has many row crop and cattle ranches bordering
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.