Highly improved cattle and horse ranch located West of Detroit, Texas. The Atkins Ranch consists of 1,950+- acres, all of which is fenced and cross fenced for animal production. Currently owner operated, the Atkins Ranch is currently used for horse breeding as well as a very productive cow/calf operation. Future uses include: cow/calf, yearling operation, horse production/breeding or pure bred cattle operation. Ranch is versatile in its design to fit anyone’s future opportunity.
– 1950+- Acres
– Owner Operated
– Located 2 miles West of Detroit, Texas on US Highway 82
– 3958 square foot main home
– 70×100 horse barn, of which:
*1,100 square foot office, with lab for equine breeding
*800 square foot loft apartment
– 300×140 roping arena with pipe return alley
– 165×100 covered corrals
– 40×60 shop
– 75×45 shop
– 28×55 shed
– 40×40 hay barn
– 20×35 storage
– Extensive cross-fencing
– 23 ponds totaling 11.5+ acres of surface water
– Over 2.5 miles of road frontage on three sides of the ranch
– Improved Bermuda, Rye, Dallis and Bahia grasses
– Exceptional deer, duck, hog and dove in the area
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.