Scenic 505 acre ranch located in Cass, County Texas near the town of Avinger. Property consist of highly managed pasture land suitable for extensive grazing and hay production. Multiple home sites on the property. Must see to appreciate.
– 505.3868 acres
– Owner operated and maintained
– Located at 9759 HWY 155 Avinger, Texas
– 3500 sq. foot shop with 760 sq foot 1 bed 1 bath apartment
– 3762 sq. foot barn
– 380 sq. foot storage shed
– 336 sq. foot well shed
– Large capacity 4″ water well, 3-phase electricity (previously used for irrigation)
– Pipe corrals with squeeze chute and alley
– Miles of new fencing and cross fencing
– 11.1 acres of surface water for livestock (includes 9+ acre lake)
– 1.25+ miles of improved gravel ranch roads
– Black pipe and wood entry with automatic gates
– Planted coastal and bermuda grasses
– Multiple duck sloughs
-2019 taxes were $1,943.00
– Exceptional duck, deer, hog and dove hunting (surrounded by large timber tracts)
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.
Disclaimer: All information provided herein was acquired from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness and recommend that every item of interest be independently verified by Purchaser.